MUTALK Archives

August 1995

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Aug 1995 01:57:19 -0500
Hi!

Want to have quite a bit of fun on Saturdays instead of sitting on your butt on
a bleacher?  Well, join the Strategy Gaming Club!

We play all sorts of card games, role-playing games, strategy board games,
tactical miniatures games, YOU NAME IT!

We meet in 365 Upham on Saturdays at 12 Noon.

Our informational meetings will be September 2nd and 9th.
We're usually in the room until at LEAST 5:00, so stop by ANYTIME! (Once we
were there till Midnight... fault of mine own =)  )

For more info call:
Jason 529-4497
Tim 529-6520
or me,
Josh 529-4552.

We can be e-mailed at [log in to unmask]
and our homepage (world wide web) is at
http:/www.muohio.edu/~sgccwis

If you go, tell them Cheese sent you!

-Cheese
--
"Would you guys stop calling me Cheese already?"  "What do you want us to call
you then?"  "I dunno, how about 'Yo, yo, yo, Funkmaster Josh of the Nine