MUTALK Archives

August 2007

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Terence Ashby <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Aug 2007 07:17:23 -0200
Everyone of us has the right to a private life and private information confidentiality.
Nevertheless it becomes more and more arduous to defend this right.
Primarily it is aggravated while surfing the I-net.
Authorities of certain EU states and as well as North and South America
adopted the statutes charging the I-net providers
to watch closely their clients and retain the data regarding
what and when this very web surfer visited the I-net,
what website he clicked upon, what contents he looked through,
what information he/she transferred or obtained.
So then, we regard it as an infringement of right to a private life.

How can it be done?
It is extremely easy to do. We suggest you take advantage of our VPN service!
VPN (Virtual Private Network) is a permanent encrypted connexion between your PC
and VPN server build upon data transmission by means of encrypted GRE packages.
Encoding’s made using the up to date safest algorithm MPPE 128bit stateful.

Why do you have to make use of particularly our service?
There are several substantial reasons for this:
* Our VPN servers are linked to the fast I-net channels (100 Mb/s)! On account of it,
  while joining our service, you'll never observe
  some slow-down of the Internet connexion.
* Our tariffs are extremely attractive!
  Just only $ 14.95 for 3 GB of data traffic & only $ 39.95 for 10 GB data traffic.
* This is not difficult at all to adjust and enjoy our VPN service!
  In order to do this you outta click twice. Try it over and make sure for yourself!

Stand guard for the private life of your own!
http://revolbest.com/