MUTALK Archives

November 1997

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Deus ex Machina <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 1997 14:47:45 -0500
Behold! Clayton L. Hynfield Speaks:
: kristi wrote:

: > i find california vegetable to be a mighty tasty dish ... then again
: > were talking cup-o-ramen variety versus block-o-ramen variety... then
: > again im responding to a post from over a month ago... then again that
: > means im talking to myself so

Never stopped /me/. I mean, I'm having a wonderful conversation right now
with all the OS/2 users on campus..

California Vegetable? What's that? And Do you have any fruit to declare?

: >
: > nevermind

: kristi, you're never talking to yourself in mu.talk!  Miami has this neat-o
: news-to-mail gateway, and allows alumni to subscribe to certain MU
: newsgroup-based email lists.  Whenever we post to this group, all sorts of
: former MU students who have gone off to live prestigious lives in beautiful
: houses with expensive cars in their four-car garages, all get to read our
: ponderings on the intricate nuances of ramen.

mmm. In Finland they have something called Mama noodles, which my spies
tell me is very much like Ramen, only spicier than, say, the Maruchan or
Top Ramen varieties here. Anyone know if they got this at Jungle Jim's?
I've not seen it, but JJ is a rather sizeable place.

: clay

: BTW, what's the brand on that california vegetable?

I don't think they brand vegetables any more (killer tomatoes, maybe) but
californians are all commies anyway. Luckily, so am I.

Ian
--
 Most  "One less mouth to feed is one less mouth to feed" |