MUTALK Archives

October 1994

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Oct 1994 11:09:09 -0500
> Hi John Blair!)

Not realizing this was required in all posts to this newsgroup, my apologies to
the great John Blair, btw  "Hi John Blair!"

> "The most boring college in the Midwest".  I should have said world.  Blah.

        I would not say that, because I haven't been to all the colleges in the
US or the world.  I think that is a pretty blanket and uncalled for
generalization, however I do think that we could use some Huspa (I just like
using that word).

> Giving 12,000++ students accounts was probably not a Good Move, but I'll
leave
> it be.  Anyway.  You're right, though; logically there MUST BE SOME
INTERESTING
> PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO HAVEN'T REVEALED THEMSELVES.  You are heretofore
commanded
> to REVEAL THYSELVES

        Yes!

> or I will start running around the Hub in my underwear
> offering chicken sacrifices to Osiris, Egyptian God of the Dead.

        No!

--
Take it easy,
Steve Harry