MUTALK Archives

February 1995

MUTALK@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

Miami University conversation <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Feb 1995 22:34:39 -0500
In article <1995Feb26.124856.40506@miavx1>, [log in to unmask]
(James McCutcheon) writes:
> Well guys, thanks for jumping on the bandwagon. Now all we need are some SWFs
> and we'll be set. ;-) So here's mine:

I tell you now... NO ONE is going to read these other than a bunch of males who
are going to "jump on the bandwagon"...

Any women who would are probably as desperate as the rest of us males (OH
PLEASE ANSWER US WOMEN!!!  PLEASE ANSWER US!  FORGIVE ME FOR WHAT I JUST WROTE!
ANSWER US PLEASE!!!!  <grovel, grovel, whimper, whimper>

--Cheese