MUTEST Archives

April 2001

MUTEST@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
"Clayton L. Hynfield" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Miami University LISTSERV List Testing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:18:45 -0400
Ah, I remember the good ol' days, when we would telnet to the nntp port on
nntp.muohio.edu, when that alias actually pointed to one of our own
machines, and spoof From: addresses.  0ld sk00l.  Makes my eyes get all
misty.

clayton