NCSABB Archives

February 2006

NCSABB@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

North Central Sociological Association (NCSA) Bulletin Board
Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 2006 07:54:16 +0600
Have more success with women and impress them with your power and stamina in bed!
 Our customers enjoy saving on most popular goods, and we deliver them fast and inexpensive! Largest and most recognized brands are working to make you 100% happy with this stuff. http://assessorftlm3r292b2vsfxqkfx8kfff.speecherhl.com/?decolonize

 Merry Nights Make Sorry Days
 It takes one bad apple to spoil the barrel! It will all come right in the wash
 A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood.