OCCSA Archives

July 2006

OCCSA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Ferdinand Napier <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Collegiate Computing Services Association (OCCSA)
Date:
Fri, 14 Jul 2006 13:07:03 -0480
Even if you have no erectin problems SOFT CIARLIS
would help you to make BETTER SEGX MORE OFTEN!
and to bring  unimagnable plesure to her.

Just disolve half a pil under your tongue
and get ready for action in 15 minutes.

The tests showed that the majority of men
after taking this medic ation were able to have
PERFECT ERWECTION during 36 hours!

VISIT US, AND GET OUR SPECIAL 70% DISCMOUNT OFER!

http://O8LFfx36262xlslqgxxq2xx8kxfx.immidm.com/

=========     Here he came this minute, a blurred gray shape roaring out of a dive,
     "No comment!" I said, trying to keep the back of my head to the camera.
pure Outlaw, if that's the way  they  want  it.  And  I'll  make  them  so
     I wiped my tears  and turned on the water. I showered  for a long lime.
of advances and discoveries of a technological nature.  Discoveries that our
     I picked up another one and threw  it higher and further. There it was,

moment, and he more than liked, he loved what he saw. No limits, Jonathan?
daughter had a  cataract on one eye, and  we used  to tease her  to tears, I