OCCSA Archives

July 2006

OCCSA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Harry Medeiros <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Collegiate Computing Services Association (OCCSA)
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 15:14:04 -0120
Your cre dit doesn't matter to us! If you OWN real est ate
and want IMMEDIATE5 cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish
to LOWER your monthly paym ents by a third or more, here are the dea ls
we have TODAY (hurry, these ofers will expre TONIGHT):

$488,000.00 at a 3.67,% fixed-rate9
$372,000.00 at a 3.90,% variable-rate5
$492,000.00 at a 3.21,% interest-onlyZ
$248,000.00 at a 3.36,% fixed-rateC
$198,000.00 at a 3.55,% variable-rateO

Hurry, when these deals are gone, they are gone Simply fill out this one-min ute form...

Don't worry about approval, your cre dit will not disqualify you!

http://Q9RINAB.fortessed.com

listened, and when Monkey stopped crying and went back to sleep, he waited a
Arthur's profile, and  he saw  his terror-stricken eyes  bulging out and his

promises--I've  had  enough, you've led me by  the nose long enough.  All my
     "So, that's it."  Redrick stared at him. "Well, you don't have to worry
the contrary .. .  his strength, perhaps?  No, not strength. But what  then?

     The valley had cooled overnight, and by dawn it was actually cold. They
     "That's what they deserve, the bloodsuckers. I hope they all choke."
look at him, Redrick went  on  laughing  and motioned  him on. And then  the
pillow marks still on her cheek. Why did I get mixed up in this, he thought?

Because he finally understood:  the only thing he had left in the world, the
were walking along the embankment, stepping over the rotten ties between the