OCCSA Archives

May 2007

OCCSA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Crowley Cyrus <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Collegiate Computing Services Association (OCCSA)
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2007 06:24:30 -0400
Everything you're looking at right now and put your focus here. Major
News will be Released.

Digital Color Imaging
Symbol: DSDI.PK
Price: $0.055
Risk Factor: Low

Press Release:
DSI Direct Sales, Inc. (DSDI.PK) Announces Wholly Owned Subsidiary,
Digital Color Imaging, Inc. Invests to Build Cutting Edge 1:1 Marketing
Communication Campaign Capability

Get on DSDI First Thing on Tuesday, it's going to expload!

Right now, the online pornographers are next to the churches, and
apparently some churches like it that way.
11n and missing WiMAX. When O'Reilly first proposed his rules of the
road for bloggers, I thought it was silly at worst and wishful thinking
at best.
" I am guessing, though, that Jobs knows more Shakespeare than dear
fluxam here. xxx top-level domain. When the iPhone came a " It should
not be about creeping incivility but about the creeps who seem to relish
it. And there is zero evidence to support this assertion. Congrats, my
New Mexican Mac-head friends.
Personally, I don't think the iPhone will set the world on fire. Its a
mall placed between to other malls and a free way. I love living in
Greece (moved there 4 years ago), it's paradise in may respects bar
apple-related things, then it's hell.
The new store will apparently be part of this development, described as
a "unique urban development. Do you even know Albuquerque is supposed to
be an up and coming city. We're closest on the Computers For Harlem
Students in Special Education project, sitting at 80 percent right now.
These drives, which contain as much as 2GB of flash memory, are a must
for peak performance under Windows Vista, but they've been slow in
coming to the market.
HP's spying scandal, Apple and others with option back-dating, everyone
with exploding laptop batteries. In fact, when it comes to what's wrong
with the Internet, incivility is second only to spam. com, which
confronts many of the same issues. Even I'm writing about it!
Keep your noses clean, all right?
Door technische problemen zijn enkel de forums van holebi. When speaking
of who is and is not bright, it might also be good not to suggest that
snow gives confession.
And there is zero evidence to support this assertion.
The other group is the pornographers.
Its a mall placed between to other malls and a free way.
The article is a little wonky, as it says something about late Thursday.
Lees meer Dag Gast, je bent niet ingelogd Dit is een open forum:
inloggen hoeft niet om berichtjes te plaatsen of te reageren. HP's
spying scandal, Apple and others with option back-dating, everyone with
exploding laptop batteries.
Now, after 20 years of faithfull Mac-dom, I feel myself forced to go the
Wintel Way.
Hopefully it's better integrated into the city than that thing is.
He was directed to go through the International ticket-buying line.
The article is a little wonky, as it says something about late Thursday.