OCCSA Archives

December 2005

OCCSA@LISTSERV.MIAMIOH.EDU

From:
Theobald Martinez <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ohio Collegiate Computing Services Association (OCCSA)
Date:
Tue, 6 Dec 2005 19:21:47 -0500
Symantec Norton SystemWorks 2005 - $19.95
http://barrelling.oemdg.com/

Virtue has its own reward, but no box office.
Ability is of little account without opportunity.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger.
We turn not older with years, but newer every day.
I prefer liberty to chains of diamonds.
People find life entirely too time-consuming.
A friend might well be reckoned the masterpiece of nature.