OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2021

From:
Gregg Eldred <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 2021 14:23:06 -0500
Cathy:

To add to Manon's comment, within eBird (on the web site, not within the mobile app), you can subscribe to "Rare bird" alerts in Ohio to get a daily (or, sometimes, twice a day) email sent to you with sightings within Ohio. At the bottom of the email are the details as to where the bird was sighted.

These email alerts are sent based on submitted eBird checklists.

I hope that this helps.

-- Gregg