OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2007

From:
Debra Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Debra Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2007 18:41:41 -0500
Hi to all. In the near future I will be compiling a bird list for Cardiff
Woods Park in Upper Arlington (Columbus, Ohio), which is located between
Berkshire and Cardiff Roads, east of Brandon Road. It is a small city-owned
parcel that isn't a great bird area-it is overgrown with honeysuckle and has
no water but has some very nice large trees. The city is planning some minor
improvements here such as trail maintenance, honeysuckle control, and some
log and/or boulder seating in the center. The park will mainly be for
passive, nature-oriented use. I have been assigned the task of inventorying
the birds, and would appreciate receiving via email (off-list) dated bird
lists that any of you generate over the next year in visits to this
property. Many thanks to all who can help out with this project!

Deb Marsh