OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2011

From:
Laura Dornan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Laura Dornan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Nov 2011 08:43:40 -0700
This is somewhat off-topic for this list-serve but is an invitation of interest
to many birders in Ohio.

Hopefully everyone has seen the movie The Big Year.  Now you have the
opportunity to hear Greg Miller talk about his Big Year and about his
experiences with the making of the movie.  Even if you have already seen this
presentation at the MBS, now that the movie has been released, there can be more
questions asked and comparisons made.  It will be an interesting program for
all.

Greg will be the guest speaker at the Canton Audubon Society meeting on
Wednesday, November 16 at 7:00 PM.  The location is at the Stark Parks'
 Exploration Gateway, Sippo Lake, 5712 12th St., Canton, Ohio.  While this is a
Canton address, most locals consider this to be in the Massillon area.  You can
MapQuest directions to the above address or take I-77 to the 13th St. exit in
Canton.  Go west on 13th St, which will become 12th St., 3.3 miles to the park
entrance on the south (left) side of 12th St.

The public is welcomed to all Canton Audubon meetings and refreshments will be
served.  We would love to have a large turnout to hear one of Ohio's favorite
birding gurus!

Laura Dornan
Stark County