OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2018

From:
Eli Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2018 17:04:16 +0000
I just discovered that the below email didn’t go through this morning but am not sure why not.

I also got another update just now that Levi Schlabach & Aaron Nisley both separately got to see it this forenoon. Levi saw it behind Welcome Church of Christ and Aaron saw it around 12:15 near the intersection of TR256 & TR255. Unfortunately both didn’t get good enough looks yet to see whether it was banded or not but the ID is no question.

Good luck,

Eli Miller