OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2013

From:
"Steve J." <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve J.
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2013 15:42:45 -0400
What follows is the complete list of everything my wife and I saw today.  There were several waterfowl that we were not able ito ID.  I think they were mallards coming out of breading plumage, but IDK.  There were smaller, sparrow sized birds of some sort flying here and there, but we were not able to ID them.

Generally the wildlife area was slow, and every corner of every lot had hunters hunting something...I presume it was either Canada Geese, or teal, or some sort or ground critter...so those heading down here this weekend, stay safe and wear a touch of orange if you have it.

The pelican was the main event, with good views, but too far for good photos...I have some diagnostics, but that is it. :-)

Again, have a great weekend, Happy Birding and God Bless.

Steve J.

Observer: Steven Jones

2013-11-01 12:00

Killdeer Plains Wildlife Area