From:
Ethan Kistler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ethan Kistler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2018 18:32:25 +0000
 Hi all,

As with John, I had an excellent morning flight this morning but at Metzger Marsh. From 7:05am to 10:40am I counted 362 Baltimore Orioles (new eBird high count for Ohio), 33 Orchard Orioles, 33 Indigo Buntings, 1,600 Blue jays, and numerous Great Crested Flycatchers, Scarlet Tanagers, Rose-breasted Grosbeaks and Eastern Kingbirds to name a few. ALL heading east.

Ethan Kistler