OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2021

From:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 2021 06:24:48 -0500
It was pointed out that I said Armleder in the subject yesterday.
I was at Fernald, not Armleder! Hopefully most people realized that!
Sorry, this is going to get interesting - I won't be in that many spots
in Hamilton county with my inat big year also. That's at Armleder.
And Fernald is needed for a birding big year. And 7 other counties
to explore for my SW Ohio birding year. Fun times! Please email if
I get confusing. And east fork is Clermont. I'll try and add counties
when i mention another spot.

The Rough Legged should stick around for a bit. So time to hit that
area again some morning. Theres an overlook just north of the Lodge
Pond parking area. That is the best spot. And usually seen scanning
north. Although it has been other spots.

280 might be high thinking that through. But we will see! Like I said,
I don't spend all my time on the big year. Plus I can't chase all the
time either. There was Greater white fronted goose reported in
Adams county last week? Hopefully still there when I can get there!

And leaving soon to explore other areas of Ohio with Andrew.

Good birding all!

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini