From:
Matthew Valenic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Valenic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2018 22:33:06 -0400
WARBLER WARM-UP this Sunday (April 8) 2-3pm at West Woods Nature Center,
9465 Kinsman Road (Rt. 87), Russell, OH (Geauga County). Co-Sponsored by
Audubon Society of Greater Cleveland and Geauga Park District.

Join Kelly Kozlowski and I for an hour of visual enjoyment as we review
photographs of many of the warblers heading our way. Using exclusively
photo's, we review warbler 'topography', then show you ways to group
warblers by visual clues, behavior and habitat. We then show pictures of
every warbler you are likely to see during May in Geauga County, including
those staying here to breed. We finish with a quick review of the 6 Vireo's
that confuse us during this same time. Bring a friend. Light refreshments
afterward.

In 24 days there will be 25 species of Warblers and 6 species of Vireo's
around Geauga County.  Hard to believe with today's 35 degrees and howling
winds!

Matt Valencic

"It is in giving that we receive."