OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2018

From:
Rodney McCollum <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rodney McCollum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jun 2018 19:54:08 -0500
Hi birders,  I will be in Ohio from June 11 to the 15th and would like to
see some target birds. Specifically Lancaster, close to Columbus. The
target birds are Willow Flycatcher, Black-billed Cuckoo, and White-rumped
Sandpiper, birds needed for my life list.  Any info on where to go near
that area, strategies to help find them, etc. would be much appreciated.
Thanks

Rodney McCollum
Alabama