Date:
Fri, 15 May 2009 16:41:47 -0400
Thank you, Sam.  I, too, much enjoy the helpful information here but am
struggling to learn where locations are.  Having just moved to Ohio many
locations are unfamiliar to me, and even county names don't help unless I
keep a detailed map close at hand.   Thanks to those who help us newbies,
Emily    Lorain Ct., Ohio