OHIO-BIRDS Archives

July 2010

From:
Matt Valencic <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matt Valencic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jul 2010 20:12:57 -0400
When I was leaving the coliseum property Wednesday afternoon a young man was
coming in. We talked awhile and he said he was conducting some kind of
project (which college?) and that he would be walking transects and
identifying what he observed, including birds.  He took an ornithology
recently and said he knew his sparrows (I am envious).  I suggested he get
on the listserv and told him that many people posted observations that may
be of interest to him, especially recently archived postings.  He made
written record of the Ohio Birds website.

If he is now on the list perhaps he can share his research with us.

Matt Valencic
Chagrin Falls, oH