OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2011

From:
Liz Jaggers <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2011 17:19:49 +0000
The Colonial Hills Elementary School in Worthington, had 1000-2000 on Friday evening on the 23rd, and somewhat less on Saturday evening. We haven't been back since then, but are still seeing them in the neighborhood when we walk the dogs. is this unusual to see them in these numbers in OH at this time of year?

Liz