OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2012

From:
Andy Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 31 Mar 2012 20:07:38 +0000
On our way back home, the Columbus Avid Birders made a stop at Lake White in Pike County, where eagle-eyed Dave Slager identified at least two Cliff Swallows and several Chimney Swifts foraging over the lake. A single Rough-winged Swallow was also present. Waterfowl consisted of ruddy ducks, both teals, ring-necked ducks, mallards, and Canada geese. Two Bonaparte's gulls were also seen.

Andy Sewell

Columbus, Ohio

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone, powered by CREDO Mobile.