OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2017

From:
Margaret Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Margaret Bowman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2017 14:24:31 -0400
Last Friday, I had MANY Marsh Wrens in the wetlands along Chippewa Inlet
Trail North (north of Buckeye Woods Park) in Medina County.  In addition to
all those I heard singing, whenever I stopped to clap my hands in hopes of
getting a Sora to respond, another Marsh Wren would pop up within feet of me
and start scolding.  Those were the first I had seen or heard this year.

Margaret Bowman
County listing addict