OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2010

From:
"Bennett, Gregory" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bennett, Gregory
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 2010 14:49:06 -0500

East Reservoir (viewed from utility access opposite 3445 S Main St):  redheads, 60+ ring-necked ducks, lesser scaup, bufflehead, common goldeneyes, American coots.
Nimisila Reservoir (canal at W Caston Rd and hole out from parking lot C-6):  pied-billed grebe, 20 American coots.
Turkeyfoot Lake:  lesser scaup, ruddy ducks, great blue heron, American coots.

From the list guidelines, I will quote only the following:

"Brief messages that are not strictly within the above guidelines may also be appropriate. Examples would [include] messages about birding topics that are not strictly related to Ohio."

and also:

"Complaints that a message is inappropriate are themselves inappropriate. If you have a complaint, send it to the listowner, at [log in to unmask] Do not send your complaint to the 1,000 readers of this list."

The rest can be found at:
http://www.ohiobirds.org/publications/emaillist.php

Peace,

Gregory Bennett
Akron OH

In a loud voice they sang:
   "Worthy is the Lamb, who was slain,
   to receive power and wealth and wisdom and strength
   and honor and glory and praise!"
Revelation 5:12