Date:
Wed, 30 May 2012 14:26:00 -0400
Visited Adams County Monday evening for the chuck-will's-widow. Heard 2 at 10PM.  Interestingly heard no whip's. Note that the bridge is out over Beasley Ford Road just west of Waggoner Riffle Rd. Also, several dogs outside penned up barking loudly at corner of Beasley Ford and Waggoner Riffle roads. So the best place I found was to reach these fields from the west, taking 247 south out ofWest Union and turning east on Beasley Ford Road, also called County Road 1, until it stops at the bridge. Dave English, Chagrin Falls.