OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2007

From:
David Hejmanowski <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 4 Jun 2007 09:47:19 -0400
My in-laws have a similar feeder at their kitchen window in Aurora in
Portage County and frequently have had downy woodpeckers at the
hummingbird feeder this year.  I don't recall seeing that in the past.
Of course, the suet hangs from the same spot in the winter so perhaps
they have gotten used to coming to that spot for food.

      Dave Hejmanowski
      Delaware, Ohio