OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2014

From:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jun 2014 12:32:30 -0400
It's more than those two, it's almost everyone.  It has to do with the
listserv, and a round of spam that blew through over the winter/spring, not
the emailer.  BUT After marking a few as not spam, Gmail and others will
eventually learn that they aren't spam.  I used to have only one or two
In my inbox and now after marking stuff not spam, it's almost back to
normal...I usually have ones that are people that haven't posted lately.
 I just wish it would mark the real Spam from Nigeria as spam. :-D

Steve J