OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2009

Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2009 18:42:41 -0500
Thery range pretty far at times looking for food ,, erverything  is froze
and snow covered . Ours here at Rimer   travel  20 miles easy  att times . I
was at the eagle watcher's seminar on saturday  in kildeer plains and   they
expect some new activity so  keep on the lookout . WE are getting numbers of
birds out tthere and they are dispersing into new areas.Russell Reynolds
Lima, Ohio