OHIO-BIRDS Archives

September 2017

From:
Darlene Sillick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Darlene Sillick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2017 19:23:15 -0400
Columbus Audubon is proud to welcome back Jim McCormac to kick off our 2017
- 2018 program series!

7:00 - 7:15 pm: Bird quiz and social time with light refreshments. Come and
meet old friends.or make new ones.

7:15 - 7:30 pm: Native Plants for Birds: Marcie Lininger will provide a
quick overview of how you can attract more birds to your yard - and help the
birds, too - with native plants.

7:30 - 9:00 pm: Main program, door prizes

This Columbus Audubon program is free and open to the public. Programs are
held at the Grange Insurance Audubon Center (505 West Whittier Street in the
Scioto-Audubon Metro Park on the Whittier Peninsula). There is plenty of
parking!

We meet on the 4th Tuesday of the month from September to April and we skip
December. We will look for you next Tuesday!

October 24

Judy Semroc, Cleveland Natural History Museum - Chimney Swifts

November 28

Stan Gehrt, OSU - Urban Coyotes

January 23

Eddie Boyd - Hiking the Triple Crown: Appalachian Trail, Pacific Crest
Trail, Continental Divide Trail

February 27

Randy Rogers - Cuba Bird Survey

March 27

Tom Sheley - Wildlife  Photography, Chasing the (F)light

April  24

Terry Root,  National Audubon , Climate Change and its Effects