From:
Haans Petruschke <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Haans Petruschke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Apr 2018 10:48:34 -0400
Hi,

The breeding range of Dark-eyed Junco in Ohio includes parts of Ashtabula,
eastern Cuyahoga, Geauga, southern Lake, northern Portage and northern
Summit counties.  The Ohio Breeding Bird Atlas Two project, confirmed
breeding in 29 atlas blocks.  While their breeding range is restricted to
the glaciated Allegheny plateau, they are quite prolific and expanding in
this range.

Haans