OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2021

From:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Nov 2021 18:34:04 -0400
And a late Cape May Warbler! I had that first. Not as excited as I normally get
with an early or late bird - I monthly list. I really wanted Purple Finch! I kept
walking the Hickory Trail around the curves. And found another feeding flock.
With Purple Finches! Yea! 234. That one third of a mile area along the trail
is super in the afternoon. The sun and great habitat for feeding birds.
I was intently listening for Marsh Wren as I walked to Butler county. No.....

Wed. I will try for scoters! Probably either Cowan or Caeser Creek. Unless
something is found at that rarity magnet - East fork south beach!

Good birding all. I think that Cape May might have waited too long..... It's
going to get cold.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini