OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2006

Date:
Sat, 11 Nov 2006 21:10:29 EST
Allen Chartier and Carl Pascoe came down from Mi. Fri. the 10th to band  her.
She is a Hatch Year female Rufous.( did I say that right?) This is her 17th
day here! She entered the caged feeder almost immediately and returned to the
feeder within minutes of her release. My husband and I had a great day with
Allen and Carl and a few of our birding/photograper friends. The whole Rufous
experience has been terrific. Please feel free to email me if you'd like to
see  the bird and or photos. If you let me know you are coming, I'll put the
coffee  on. You can also have a FREE squirrel as a parting gift.

Rufously yours,

Cheri

Dayton