OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2012

From:
Matthew Shumar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Shumar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Jun 2012 12:43:17 -0400
Ohio birders:

Just a note that we are making a FINAL call for Atlas data now.  Data entry
via the website will be cutoff after Monday, June 18th.  If you have
unentered data, please enter it online (or mail to us) before this coming
Monday.  Records not submitted before this date will likely not be included
in the final OBBA II book.  If you have a significant amount of unentered
records, please notify us so that we know they are coming.  If you have any
bird checklists or observations from the past 6 years, let us know. Get in
touch if you have questions.

Thanks to everyone who has contributed to the Atlas over the years.

Happy Birding!!

Matthew Shumar

Research Associate / Project Coordinator
Ohio Breeding Bird Atlas II
The Ohio State University
School of Environment and Natural Resources
2021 Coffey Road
Columbus, Ohio 43210-1085
Phone: 614-247-6458; Fax: 614-292-7432
http://www.ohiobirds.org/obba2/index.php