OHIO-BIRDS Archives

October 2015

From:
Casey Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Casey Tucker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Oct 2015 19:34:56 -0400
Hi Wes,
You might want to check out the Ohio Bird Banding Association.  You should be able to find the contacts for numerous banders and banding stations through their site:
http://www.ohiobirdbanding.org/
I'm sending this out to the entire listserve in case others out there are looking for a similar opportunity.
Hope this helps,
Casey Tucker