OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2014

Date:
Mon, 1 Dec 2014 21:50:15 -0500
Craig,

Not a whole lot to report for the fall season, but I've copied some of my

postings to Rarebird.org below.

Iceland gull -- November 22, Maumee River at Farnsworth Metropark

Lesser black-backed gull (20) -- November 22, Maumee River between

Perrysburg and Waterville

Merlin - September 1,Tornado Alley, Oak Openings Preserve Metropark

(OOPM); November 15 (2), Tornado Alley

Peregrine falcon - September 7 and 13, single migrating birds over our

home in Whitehouse

Brown creeper (2) - September 13, OOPM

Golden-crowned kinglet (2 or 3) -- September 1, OOPM - spruce stand at

Reed and Wilkins Roads (these birds discovered on August 25 by Matt Kemp);

probably nested at this site

American pipit (65) -- November 22, just south of Whitehouse

Tennessee warbler (15) - September 13, OOPM

American redstart - October 19, our yard in Whitehouse

Palm warbler - September 7, OOPM

Pine siskin -- numbers building during last half of November at our

Whitehouse feeder; maximum of 38 on November 26

Additionally, I sent the documentation forms attached below for Painted

bunting and Rock wren to Paul Gardner for OBRC review.

Thanks for all of your good work.

Matt

Matt Anderson

The Andersons, Inc.