OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2012

From:
"Deering, Lindsay" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deering, Lindsay
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 12:28:36 -0500
Searching last evening, we did not find the YHBB, but did find a
possible roosting area at a private residence on Haughn Rd. if you
follow it to the north from the sighting area. There is a house with a
patch of cattails in the front yard where a significant number of
blackbirds were coming in from some very large trees in a small woodlot.
Unfortunately, it was getting a bit dark to pick through them.

Like I said, this is a private residence and we did not contact the
owner. I am unsure of the address. We pulled into the adjacent driveway
of a house that is for sale.

Good luck,
Lindsay Deering