Blendon Woods-25 Warblers

"Simpson, Bruce" <[log in to unmask]>

Simpson, Bruce

Fri, 4 May 2018 18:12:13 -0400

text/plain

Blendon Wwoods Metro Park is located in the northeast corner of Columbus
off of I 270 and Rte 161. Take the Little Turtle Way exit.

Below is a list of some of the birds seen the last 2 days ( May 3rd and 4th)

 Goldenrod Trail
  Warblers
   Yellow-rumped
   Hooded
   Nashville
   N Parula
   Magnolia
 Philadelphia Vireo
 Carolina Wren
 Rose-breasted Grosbeak-male and female
 Brown Thrasher
 Gray Catbird
 Swainson's Thrush

Lake Trail
 Warblers
  Bay-breasted
  Yellow-rumped
  Tennessee
  Nashville
  Yellow-throated
  Magnolia
  American Redstart
  Blackburian
  Black-throated Blue
  Black-and-white
  Hooded
  Cape May
  Chestnut-sided
  Ovenbird
  Palm
  Black-throated Green
 Veery
 Turkeys
 Ruby-crowned Kinglet
 Rose-breasted Grosbeak-female
 Baltimore Oriole
 Orchard Oriole
 Black-billed Cuckoo
 E Bluebird-male
 White-throated Sparrow
 Great Blue Heron

Thoreau Lake
 Warblers
  Yellow
  N Parula
  Cerulean
  Blackpoll
  Pine
  Tennessee
 Mallard-male
 Orchard Oriole
 Northern Rough-winged Swallow
 Warbling Vireo
 Wood Duck-male
 Great Egret
 Eastern Kingbird
 Carolina Wren-2 adults with 3 young
 Barn Swallow
 Bald Eagle-adult

Additional Birds reported
 Common Yellowthroat
 Louisiana Waterthrush
 Summer Tanager
 Blue-winged Warbler
 Blue-headed Vireo
 Solitary Sandpiper

    Blendon Woods Metro Park in Columbus
      Nature Center
         614-895-6221

  Bruce Simpson-Naturalist at Blendon Woods Metro Park in Columbus