OHIO-BIRDS Archives

August 2017

From:
John Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
John Herman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2017 11:58:48 -0400
As they say, "Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice shame on me." How
many of these forestry meetings do individuals have to go to before they
realize the meeting is just a "smoke screen." Yea, they will let people
voice their opinions. But then Forestry does what they want. Dept.of
Forestry is not any different than the good ol' boys with division of
wildlife. POLITICS AS USUAL. They don't hire individuals that have
extensive knowledge about ecology, etc., they hire people that will "play
their game." That's why all the highly intelligent people who work for
states' department of natural resources, do so west of the Mississippi
river. East of the river, POLITICS RULES.
So, if you want to go to the Mohican and have a "lovely" beverage, knock
yourself out. Just don't except to change the minds of  "Boss Tweed" Ohio
department of natural resources.
Have a nice day (JCLY),
John Herman