OHIO-BIRDS Archives

March 2012

From:
Matthew Shumar <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Matthew Shumar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2012 13:53:37 -0400
Ohio birders,

As we approach analysis and write-up for the Atlas book, it is now
essential that we receive any unentered data by April 30th.  Please enter
any breeding bird observations you may have (2006-2011) in our online
database or send hard copies by mail.  If you can't meet this date, contact
us as soon as possible, but it becomes difficult to include new data after
April 30th.

This 6-year project has been made possible by the contributions of hundreds
of birders in Ohio.  We continue to strive to include all new records to
complete our understanding of the distribution of Ohio breeding birds.
 Please contribute your observations while there is still time.

http://www.ohiobirds.org/obba2/index.php

Also, our species sponsorship program is still running through May.
 Proceeds go toward lowering the cost of the Atlas for everyone.

Happy birding,

Matthew Shumar
Research Associate / Project Coordinator
Ohio Breeding Bird Atlas II
The Ohio State University
School of Environment and Natural Resources
2021 Coffey Road
Columbus, Ohio 43210-1085
Phone: 614-247-6458; Fax: 614-292-7432