OHIO-BIRDS Archives

November 2012

From:
Kim Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kim Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Nov 2012 13:31:59 -0500
Hello Everyone,

We still have a few seats left for the BSBO Pelagic trips this Saturday,
November 24th and for the trip on December 8th.

The trips are from 9 AM - 1 PM and the cost is $40 per BSBO member and $50
per nonmember. Students 18 and under - $25.

We'll have a lot of highly skilled leaders onboard. We've seen awesome birds
on these trips, and you'll get a super tasty hot lunch onboard, too.

You can register by calling BSBO at 419-898-4070 (if no one answers, leave a
message with your name, number, and total number of people in your party).
You can also register online here:
http://www.bsbobird.org/events/lake_erie_pelagics.htm

That web link also has driving directions and other trip details.
Also wanted to mention that the Selasphorus hummingbird is still visiting
the BSBO feeders.
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Good Birding,
Kimberly Kaufman
Executive Director
Black Swamp Bird Observatory
Oak Harbor, Ohio 43449
419-898-4070

2011 League of Ohio Sportsmen Conservation Organization of the Year Award
2012 Eastern Maumee Bay Chamber of Commerce Prism Award for Community
Improvement

www.bsbobird.org <http://www.bsbobird.org/>
www.ohioyoungbirders.org <http://www.ohioyoungbirders.org/>
www.biggestweekinamericanbirding.com