From:
Lisa Brohl <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lisa Brohl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2018 14:18:21 -0400
Sorry everyone! That was not to be a public message! Do want to see that
warbler!

But we are enjoying eastern phoebe, brown thrasher, and chipping sparrows
as well migrating turkey vultures and coopers hawks from the vineyard on
South Bass today. Putple martins, tree, barn, and a rough winged swallow by
the water.

Blue-wing teal, ring-neck, and wood ducks and kingfisher, buffkehead,
scaup, horned grebes at the Kuehnle State Wildlife Area on Middle Bass
yesterday.

Lisa Brohl