OHIO-BIRDS Archives

January 2009

From:
"Bennett, Gregory" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bennett, Gregory
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2009 16:41:32 -0500
16-17 Jan, Mogadore Reservoir:  eight ring-necked ducks (weren't at the spillway Friday), belted kingfisher, TWO yellow-bellied sapsuckers (1 at W end of N dike & 1 at 1st residence on Congress Lake Rd S of the lake), eastern bluebirds, yellow-rumped warblers, pine siskins

17 Jan, Atwater:  imm bald eagle; Berlin Res:  white snow goose, two northern shovelers and a belted kingfisher on the river below the dam, eastern bluebirds, three purple finches along Bonner Rd

18 Jan, Cascade Valley MP:  American robins, eastern towhees; around home near Nesmith Lake:  two ruddy ducks, American kestrel, two American coots, 11 pine siskins at the feeder; Summit Lake still has 20+ stubborn American coots

Peace,
Gregory Bennett
Akron OH

You yourselves have seen what I did to the Egyptians, and how I bore you on eagles' wings, and brought you to Myself.  Now then, if you will indeed obey My voice and keep My covenant, then you shall be My own possession among all the peoples, for all the earth is Mine; and you shall be to Me a kingdom of priests and a holy nation.
Exodus 19:4-6

But you are a CHOSEN RACE, a royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God's OWN POSSESSION, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light; for you once were NOT A PEOPLE, but now you are THE PEOPLE OF GOD; you had NOT RECEIVED MERCY, but now you have RECEIVED MERCY.
1 Peter 2:9-10