OHIO-BIRDS Archives

December 2012

Date:
Fri, 28 Dec 2012 22:07:47 -0500
I see them in my neighborhood quite frequently. I live in the same neighborhood where the varied thrush was seen earlier this month. One sites
on our swing set once in a while. I also have great horned owls but not so frequently any more. They have been scarce the last two years. Plenty of barred owls
in this neighborhood though.

Begin forwarded message: