OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2018

From:
Karen Martens <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Karen Martens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Feb 2018 07:45:47 -0500
This is an opportunity for this community to agree to disagree and to see
there are more things in common than the differences that occur. Let's not
be an example of the division in our country. Let's be bigger than that and
learn from this unfortunate incident and move on stronger.

--
Karen H. Martens
293 Ceramic Drive