OHIO-BIRDS Archives

February 2012

From:
"Smith,Gregory A" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Smith,Gregory A
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2012 17:14:58 -0500
Dr. David Bonter, from the Cornell Lab of Ornithology, will be the keynote speaker at the 2012 Ohio Natural History Conference.  Dr. Bonter's talk is entitled, "Citizen Science: Engaging the public, learning about the natural world."  A full day of speakers will focus on the theme of citizen science and help celebrate the 100th anniversary of the Ohio Biological Survey (www.ohiobiologicalsurvey.org/<http://www.ohiobiologicalsurvey.org/>).  There will be numerous posters and exhibits to view as well.  The meeting will be held February 11 at the ODOT Hilltop Complex in Columbus.  You may register online or register at the door.  More information, including a location map and the full agenda, can be found at www.regonline.com/ohionaturalhistoryconference<http://www.regonline.com/ohionaturalhistoryconference> .  We hope to see you there!

Greg Smith
University of Akron and
Ohio Biological Survey