OHIO-BIRDS Archives

June 2021

From:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sandra Keller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jun 2021 20:48:25 -0400
Thanks to the birders there who helped everyone get on it!
When I was there it was roosting and preening at a far tree.
Would not have found it there without others help. People
have been posting gps coordinates in that ohio chase birds
facebook entry. But if anyone needs help with that, let me know,
I'll do my best to help. I'll send a map or something.

Of course this is one of the reasons I will probably not make
my SW ohio big year goal...... I keep chasing stuff out of the area!
And will again friday and sat. Back up to Time and Optic. I am
on the barn owl trip. And then i shop. I need a new tripod. And scope!
If they have what i think i want - I am willing to test others out.... - it
gets bought and brought home then. My tripod should have been replaced
2 years ago. Life gets in the way! The scope keeps falling off. And something
finally broke that last time..... Still quite usable, but I want a tripod and
scope lighter than what I have.

Good chasing all!

PS - another birder had hooded mergs and babies up there. So they breed
somewhat close to Peggy! And M kite in Brown county! I would love one
for the big year..... Monday is coming.

Sandra Keller

Sent from my iPad mini