From:
Don Stover <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 27 Apr 2012 20:59:52 -0400
Gregory,
    If weight is not a concern but brightness is I recommend  you consider
10X50 bino's by any of the manufactures you listed. If you do not  already
know, the first # 10 is the magnification and the second # 50 is the  size of
the objective lens (the big lens you do not look through). The larger  the
objective lens is the better light gathering capability. This along  with
the quality of glass determines the brightness. The companies you mentioned
all have excellent glass in their product line but they do vary so do  your
homework before spending the kind of money to get good quality glass and
construction. Good luck and have fun with it.
Don Stover

In a message dated 4/27/2012 8:13:09 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,