From:
Nancy Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Nancy Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 May 2013 16:06:51 -0400
Forwarding Ohio birders and others this message from the Cleveland-Cuyahoga
County Port Authority:

The Cleveland Lakefront Nature Preserve has reopened, but as stated, portion
of the Loop Trail remain closed. Please honor the request and remain off of
the area that is closed.  Go birding!

Nancy Howell

The Cleveland Museum of Natural History

1 Wade Oval Dr., University Circle